God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen - Jars of Clay - listen now

Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Queer Conservatives' Other Opinions

I received an email earlier today from BostonGayDad who asked:
I'm curious to know if a queer conservative has opinions on topics other than Muslims. Could you give us your thoughts on the following...?

Same-gender marriage
Banning same-gender marriage by constitutional amendment
Gay/lesbian adoption
Violence against gays and lesbians
Responding to homophobia
Gays and lesbians as elementary school teachers
Trans-racial gay relationships
Gay Christians
Depictions of gays and lesbians on television and in movies
Christian teaching on homosexuality
Excommunicating Catholic politicians who don't toe the doctrinal line
Global warming
Hurricane Katrina
Urban sprawl in Atlanta
Will and Grace
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches vs. peanut butter and fluff
HDTV
"Easy-listening" music
Bazooka vs. Double Bubble
Fluffy kitty cats

Of course! I'd be glad to share my opinons on these subjects Boston Gay Dad! That's why I have a blog!
Same-gender marriage: I'm for it! After all why shouldn't gays and lesbians do their part to enrich divorce attorneys?

Banning same-gender marriage by constitutional amendment: Well, it does give gay activists a raison d’être. When they aren't supporting abortion and Islamism that is.

Gay/lesbian adoption: Well, I guess it's okay. Better than orphanages, I suppose.

Violence against gays and lesbians: I am opposed to it, unless they start it. If they do then smack'em down!

Responding to homophobia: People can be homophobic if they want too. It's a free country. I really don't have time to worry about other's opinions of me. But if they start something, then I say smack'em down!

Gays and lesbians as elementary school teachers: I personally don't have the patience to deal with 30 rug-rats for 6 hours a day. But if there are 'mo's and dykes out there that can put up with'em. More power to'em.

Trans-racial gay relationships: Well, if there have to be trans-racial gay relationships then let it start with me and Shemar Moore.

Gay Christians: Which Gay Christians? Gay Baptists? Gay Episcopalians? Gay Catholics? Gay Quakers? Gay Mennonites? Gay Coptic? Gay Nazarene? Gay Unitarian?

Depictions of gays and lesbians on television and in movies: There sure is a butt-load of them! I think we've successfully infiltrated that medium.

Christian teaching on homosexuality: Which Christians? Baptists? Episcopalians? Catholics? Quakers? Mennonites? Coptic? Nazarene? Unitarian?

Excommunicating Catholic politicians who don't toe the doctrinal line: I'm not Catholic, but if I had a religion and people didn't do what I wanted, I kick them out but quick.

Global warming: Don't like the cataclysmic climate change weather forecast? Just wait a few years, it'll be "Global Cooling" before you know it. There was a blizzard in the Sahara Desert this week, after all!

Hurricane Katrina: Windy. Wet. Racist.

Urban sprawl in Atlanta: I live in the city so I don't really notice it.

Will and Grace: Two years past its expiration date.

Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches vs. peanut butter and fluff: PBJ rules. Peanut Butter and Fluff is the Democratic Party Platform for 2008.

HDTV: I love it! It's amazing what the freedom and liberty of Western Civilization coupled with the motivating power of Capitalism can create. Take that Mohammed!

"Easy-listening" music: Well, it passes the time in elevators.

Bazooka vs. Double Bubble: Chewing gum is really gross, chewing gum I hate the most.

Fluffy kitty cats: I'm a dog person.
Any other questions? Good. Back to the growing threat of violent Islamism.

~ ~ ~

4 comments:

Patrick Prescott 3/08/2006 11:11:00 PM  

I think you should ask Bostongaydada if he even considers Islamism and what it means for gay people. It's sorts of the big issue right now.

Anonymous 3/09/2006 04:35:00 AM  

As far as hurricane Katrina, you should point out that it wasn't the whites who were racist.

As far as PB & Fluff, I don't think we do that here in the south. PB & grits, though, mmmmmm....

As far as HDTV, good for us but how long will it be before we start hearing demands for government assistance for the cost of the TVs?

Anonymous 4/06/2006 11:43:00 AM  

The responses to that priss's list were a total hoot, man. Has BostonGayDad ever been heard from again?

Kevin 4/06/2006 12:39:00 PM  

He pops in from time to time to spout the latest talking points he read on Democratic Underground or Daily Kos. Most recently on this post.

I really feel sorry for his children and the depressingly anti-American attitudes they must be surrounded by. It's very sad.

Recent Comments

Contact Me

eMail:
cyberkevinblogs@gmail.com

MSN:
cyberkevinblogs

Google Chat:
cyberkevin1
Powered By Blogger

Label Cloud

Followers

. . .

. . .

. . .


stats

Blog Archive

Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this blog are those of the author. The author’s opinions do not represent those of his employers. All original material is copyrighted and property of the author. If you use it at least have the decency to give me credit for it. Don’t steal it or I reserve the right to sue you to heck and back, or worse. Other info may have been copyrighted by someone else; the author believes that such work as is quoted here does not exceed reasonable “fair use” of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the United States Copyright Law as I understand it. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. Opinions in comments or trackbacks are not mine, so if you have a problem with those, sorry, I can’t help you. Comments on this blog become the sole property of the blog, and may be reused or quoted on the blog or in any other media. Anyone mentioned in relation to a crime is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Contact: writetokevinp@gmail.com. All e-mails are presumed to be for publication on the site unless I am specifically and politely told otherwise - if you’re rude I’ll publish them just to hack you off. All comments are subject to deletion or revision should the author find them offensive or just simply not like you. Trolling will not be tolerated.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP